(Redirected from Cprog)
Howtos in programming
- How to: Write .mat files from C and Fortran using MatIO.
- How to: Use Subversion for version control of your code.
- How to: Use the GNU debugger
General programming topics
- Doxygen intro - Generating documentation for C++ projects
- Why use Eclipse or a similar development environment?
- Fortran 90 goes back to the seventies - This is how you can use Fortran 90 without having to use the highly non-portable MODULE system.
- Mat plot vtk - Simple plotting of vectors and matrices from a C++ program
- OpenMPI on your local dual-core machine!
- Using uBLAS - A really solid vector/matrix library for C++ numerics
- Gnuplot - How to do simple visualization of 1D/2D data.
- CPU specs for E6600, the CPU in the summer 2007 Linux workstations
- Software carpentry - an on-line course on how to work more like a developer when you write your research code.
- Freely available software for linear algebra on the web link.
- LAPACK Users' Guide
- Freenode #Fortran IRC channel wiki just started, feel free to help and join the channel.
- Git crash course for Subversion users